Monday, April 6, 2009

Clarification to last post

I want to make one thing very clear. The last post "God may love, but the Roman Catholic Church may not" was directed at the Pope, Bishops, and Cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church. It was also directed at the politicians in America. This is a letter to help pull the wool off of their eyes and allow them to see clearly.

Let me make it perfectly clear. Nowhere did I state that ALL Roman Catholics were to blame. I did mention that there are some who do not fully believe what is being demanded of them, but they fear excommunication if they break from their orders. This is their internal struggle that they must fight and no one else.

I do understand that there are several other religions out there that have taken a few of the same stances as the Roman Catholic Church. Not so much with Reiki, but with same-sex marriage. This letter is for them as well. The only problem is that the Roman Catholic Church is so large and places themselves in the "lime light" on a weekly basis. That is why I directed it to them.

I hope that this helps with those few who needed clarification and expressed it. I will have to say that support for this has been very overwhelming and I want to personally thank all of you for that.

And remember, God loves EVERYONE!

In Faith!
+Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment